Academy MemberMap & Directions
- FORT WAYNE-HUNTINGTON-AUBURN
Terry arrived in Columbus Indiana in 1971, following graduation from the University of Toledo Law School. Over the last 30 years, Terry has served the people of Indiana in a number of different roles at both the state and local level. In 1971, Terry started Legal Services of Bartholomew, Brown, and Jackson Counties, a program that has provided legal aid to low income families. In 1974, Governor Bowen appointed him to the Worker's Compensation Board of Indiana. Since that time, he has worked under Governors Bayh, Bannon, and Kernan, and Terry continues his work under Governor Daniels administration. He served as Chairman of the Board from 1998 until August, 2005. Terry also served as the City Attorney for Columbus, Indiana from 1996-2004 and the City Utility Attorney, Columbus, Indiana from 1996 until the present. As a small business owner, Terry understands the needs and concerns of both employers and employees in Indiana. Terry is also the founder of Coriden Law Offices, a private law firm with offices in Columbus, Indiana. Since opening its doors in 1998, Coriden Law Offices expanded to include his son, Tim Coriden, Dominic Glover and his daugter-in-law Ann Coriden. Today, the firm now known as Coriden Glover, employs 10 people.
- Divorce (High Asset)
- Workers' Compensation
- Undergraduate - Xavier University, B.S., 1968
- Law School - University of Toledo, J.D., 1971
Memberships & Affiliations
- Board Member of Indiana Continuing Legal Education Forum (ICLEF)
- Board Member of Bartholomew County Bar Association
- City Utility Attorney of Columbus, Indiana – 1996 through 2010
- Past City Attorney of Columbus, Indiana – 1996 through 2004
- Past President of the Bartholomew County Bar Association.
- Recipient of the Sagamore of the Wabash award, 1988, 1997, 2003 and 2005
$250.00 per hour